WordPress training courses in Melbourne. Come and learn the fine art and technical stuff of managing a website built using WordPress. In turn understand how to bring your vision to reality with plugins and CSS.
Web design courses are held regularly in our Melbourne training rooms.
Training courses for WordPress cover these popular modules, at any level:
- Getting the most from WordPress
- The power of CSS- Cascading Style Sheets
- Making Child Themes to protect your custom changes
- How to select a theme that grows with you
- WordPress search engine optimisation
- Working with plugins
- Knowing what to do when things suddenly look wrong
- Adding text, tabs, menus, images, video and audio
- WordPress website security
You’ll learn how to design a website from the very beginning, at our WordPress Course for newbies. Additionally keep up to date with Google quality guidelines and techniques. As a result, your website’s Google rank and visitor experience, will improve. Thus you’ll be able to maintain your own website, without having to pay a developer every time you want something changed.
WordPress private tutoring is available. In particular, this is helpful when you have a specific problem or a custom coded website. Additionally one-to-one training works well for Wocommerce website managers.
Tailored WordPress Training Courses
We have informative WordPress training courses. These are available at any level. From absolute beginners to advanced users- everyone will benefit.
In-house training can focus on e-commerce. Examples include Woocommerce and Ecwid platforms. Also, learn to optimise your shop and products. In turn, this will help your website rank higher.